Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hey There!


Oh I'm sorry... I was just waiting bright and early for my Mom to wake up!
My name is Ling-Ling, and I'm a 5 years YOUNG doggie. I'm a Pug/Pomeranian/Pekingese mix breed!
I'm pretty new to this whole blog thing, so I hope all of you will help me get used to it, with lots of comments, you know... just for ME! :D

I guess I should show my face now. Tehehe...

Yes.. that's me! Did I forget to tell you? One of my hobbies include me chewing ferociously on this little stuffed animal here.


And there's another shot! I'm pretty cute aren't I? Don't worry, I'm not too mean to other doggies! I would never bite you guys in real life :].


I also like to eat doggie treats (c'mon.. what dog doesn't like to eat those?), especially the circular kinds like these. They help me build up my strong teeth, as well as my powerful paws :D!
I simply just love gnawing on those; they taste great!
Oh, did I forget to tell you? I also have a nephew, and he goes by the name of Tofu. A silly little dog, hes a shi*-poo, as his Mom calls him. I also hear he's a pretty popular dog on these blogs, is he not?
Well, that just means I should be even more popular than he is!
Oh well.. Tofu is the best nephew you could ever have! He loves me, and I love him too!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Ling Ling--- Pawesonally I think you are a grumpy booger, but we do make great pals!! I love you tons.

Loves,
Tofu

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hello Ling Ling, I'm Tofu's friend. I think you're cute and I like to eat doggie treats too

~ girl girl

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Ling-Ling...My name is Ruby, nice to meet you. I'm a friend of Tofu's. He's a real cute boy!!! I'm so glad you are blogging. You will make tons of friends here. Hey, don't forget to go register your blog with DWB.

Stop by and say hi sometime, ok?

Lots of licks, Ruby

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, Tofu sent me. Nice to meet you. J x

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hello Ling-Ling - first of all-you are one of the cuttest dog we have ever seen :o) mommy's sister is sitting next to her and the two of them were going crazy when seeing your pic ;) Your name is adorable too and we think that it fits you perfectly

we are toy destroyers too..

welcome to the world of blog and it was nice meeting you

woofs and puppy arfs,

Snowy and Crystal

Tadpole said...

Ling-Ling! I love your little smooshy face! (hope I didn't offend you with the "smooshy face" comment?!)

You're gonna have to try REALLY hard to be more popular that Tofu - but if anyone can do it, it's probably you! :-)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ling Ling.
Nice to meet you. I am Tofu's friend. He told us about your blog and I wanted to come and say Hello!
I hope we can be friends too!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Duke and Gidget said...

Hi Ling Ling, our pal Tofu told us about you, so we thought we would stop by and say hi. Even though you're only part Pug, we still think you are a cutie! Welcome to the blogging world!

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

ToFFee said...

Hello ling ling!

I'm Toffee!

Welcome to the DWB woild!

Tofu's our best chap too!

I love treats too but mean mean mommy and daddy aren't letting me have some.


Wuffs!
Toffee

Unknown said...

Ling-Ling bears a remarkable resemblance to my dog Gizmo. They are both excruciatingly cute!