Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fleas...? It Can't Be!

Eeee. Lately, my family has been noticing me itching alot, notably around my tummy area T.T

Soooo, they bought me some flea drop thingys, which made my skin feel weird o_o.

After we put them on, my brother did some research about fleas, and also looked up the Hartz product you see here! If you go on Google, the 3rd search term (yes, below the Hartz's products main site), you see a website called hartzvictim! Apparently, its a site full of stories from people who've used Hartz products on their kitties or doggies, and bad things happening to them =(. My Dad gave me a bath the next day.



Fortunately, we don't think I have fleas (yaay!), but I probably just have dry skin. Fleas are nasty little critters aren't they? My family haven't found any fleas on me, or flea feces (that are supposed to look like pieces of black pepper).

Still, being itchy stinks :/. Hopefully after using some soothing dog shampoo, my skin will feel better? Besides, if I had fleas, they would probably jump onto my nephew, Tofu, but he's acting happy as ever!

Eh, I better not be sprouting up any fleas on me! I'll gnaw those critters to death before they touch mee! Muahah. :D

Ling Ling

P.S. I must also give a shoutout to Tofu's mommy! She's the best sister I could ever have and I love her. :D

8 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Really? Bad things happen to kitties & doggies who have used this product? Yikes! I don't use Hartz flea drops but I use Hartz shampoo. Hope it's safe for me coz I don't want anything bad happening t me or my sistas. If you're itching under your tummy & you see no fleas or ticks there, then there are non coz usually they are visible. I think you're just having hot spots which also can be caused by your sweat. What my mommy usually does when Faith has this under her tummy, she applies baby powder or ash or wipe that part with diluter aloe vera plant or gel. Ask your mommy to try this out. It should help to sooth it down...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Unknown said...

Ummm LingLing... Tofu here; my mama is gonna totally totally flip when she sees her photo on your blog. She's gonna think soon she'll be famous or sumtin'. That's why I NEVER post a pic of her on my blog... who needs to see that?

LOves,
Tofu

Urban Smoothie Read said...

it must b very frustrating to b itching all d time...

hope d fleas will go away soon....

mayb can try 'Frontline'..

Duke and Gidget said...

Hey Ling Ling, we use Frontline, and we have never had fleas. We use it more as preventive maintenence. Maybe you could try that.

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Lorenza said...

Hi, Ling Ling
Sure I hope your itchy is not caused by fleas! They are nasty! Amber's advice sounds good. Ask your mom about it!
Have a good night
Lorenza

The Airechicks said...

Ling Ling:

We;ve heard the same info that Amber Mae has....

Be careful....

Check ya later....

ToFFee said...

Hi Ling ling!

I pawed by your bloggie!

if you don't see fleas.. it is very visible.. then you might have some dry skin..

I sometimes itch but there ae no fleas.. because of this very warm weather...

Ume said...

hi Ling Ling,
if u dun c the critters, it's probably not fleas or ticks.
u mite wanna bathe in cold water too, this will help to ease the itch.