Monday, August 6, 2007

A New House?!

Today, my family decided to go looky at a new house!
They showed me some pictures of it :]!

Apparently this is the porch, (with Tofu's mom's back in the picture)! Isn't that a great view of that lake?

The living room! That couch sure looks comfy.



AND. LAST BUT NOT LEAST.
My favorite part of the property...

THE POOL! Actually to be honest, I really don't like the water too much (my last post. hehe), but that pool is ginormous! My brother couldn't even fit the entire pool in the picture!

The grand price... $824,980.
Jeez.

Anyways, when my family came back home from the new house, they brought Tofu over! We had some fun :].

That silly little Tofu tried to pounce on me, but no worries because I got him back!
Bwhahaha.

I must say... Tofu is really, STILL naked. He needs a new groomer =/.

Once Tofu left, my brother and I went outside and played with my favorite toy! Yessiree, its that stuffed dog again!

I'll be back later!

Ling Ling.

P.S.
I'm thinking I need my nails cut.. don't you think?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

You want me to paint your nails?


Loves,
Tofu

Amber-Mae said...

Hey! I want to live in that house! It's sooo nice, big & spacious & look at that ginormous pool! Oh, that's my dream come true...I don't think your nails should be cut. The longer it is the better!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Luckie Girl said...

Hey Lingling,
Yeah, wanna go do our nails together?

fee said...

dear ling ling, that's a very awesome house! are you going to move in soon? anyways, it's my first visit to your blog and i should introduce myself. i'm fee and i'm a wire fox terrier from singapore. i hope to get to know you better! you have a very sweet chinese name!

loves,
fee

Marie said...

Hi Ling Ling!

My name is Maggie. I like your blog! My secretary helps me write mine...I looove the house pictures...I like the big windows! Lots of sun to come through for your to lay in! I love laying in the sun!

Lots of Licks,

Maggie

PS- I need my nails cut too...and I'm not too fond of water either!

Duke and Gidget said...

Wow Ling Ling, that sure is an awesome house. We would love to live there, but we wouldn't go near that pool. Oh well, we could never afford that price tag anyway. Unless maybe we sold all our toys, and there's no way we're doing that!

~Pug Hugs~
Duke & Gidget

Baily said...

what a cool house!
i am a bit scared of water but that pool looks too inviting!

nose licks
baily

Suki & Joey said...

Hi Ling Ling!
Oh my goodness, you are too cute! I love that you have such cool breeds all mixed together. You must be a little firecracker! :)

I don't like getting my nails trimmed, so I think they look great!

Puggy kisses
Suki

P.S. That house is BEAUTIFUL!

Ume said...

bootiful house with bootiful views! tho i wouldnt go anywhere near dat pool...

hmmm... dun think u need manicure yet, u can grow them a bit more. i'm getting my manicure this weekend.